Other top television stories
More news and other features
'Like' The Clicker TV blog
Get the latest TV and reality TV news by following our blog on Facebook!
'Walking Dead's' emotional moments
The AMC drama isn't all about blood and guts — there are plenty of tears, too. From the Grimes family reuniting to the death of characters, we look at the show's emotional scenes.
Creating 'Walking Dead's' zombies
Take a peek at the work of makeup designer Greg Nicotero and his team, who created the decaying monsters of AMC's new show.
Kyle MacLachlan: ‘Believe’ directors are a dream team
Actor Kyle MacLachlan stars as a wealthy scientist in the new NBC show “Believe,” where he gets to work with the directing dream team of Alfonso Cuaron (“Gravity”) and”Lost” co-creator J.J. Abrams. MacLachlan says they helped him change as an actor by encouraging him to lighten up the way he portrays the show’s villain.
Emma Watson at the world premiere of "This is the End," sexy stars at the CFDA Fashion Awards, Mick Jagger and Taylor Swift share the stage, and more.
Prime-time Nielsen ratings
For the week of March 25-31
1. "NCIS," CBS, 18.62 million.
2. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 14.53 million.
3. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 14.47 million.
4. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 13.64 million.
5. "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 13.43 million.
6. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 12.42 million.
7. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 12.41 million.
8. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 12.33 million.
9. "The Bible," History, 11.75 million.
10. "60 Minutes," CBS, 11.67 million.