Other top television stories
More news and other features
'Like' The Clicker TV blog
Get the latest TV and reality TV news by following our blog on Facebook!
'Walking Dead's' emotional moments
The AMC drama isn't all about blood and guts — there are plenty of tears, too. From the Grimes family reuniting to the death of characters, we look at the show's emotional scenes.
Creating 'Walking Dead's' zombies
Take a peek at the work of makeup designer Greg Nicotero and his team, who created the decaying monsters of AMC's new show.
Trump: 'Seriously Considering' a Presidential Bid
Real Estate Developer Donald Trump offers his opinions on a wide range of issues, from President Obama's leadership, to website costs, building a border fence and why neither Mitt Romney nor Jeb Bush should run in 2016.
Jake Johnson and Damon Wayans Jr. on the "Let's Be Cops," red carpet, Selena Gomez is immortalized in wax and more.
Prime-time Nielsen ratings
For the week of March 25-31
1. "NCIS," CBS, 18.62 million.
2. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 14.53 million.
3. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 14.47 million.
4. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 13.64 million.
5. "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 13.43 million.
6. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 12.42 million.
7. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 12.41 million.
8. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 12.33 million.
9. "The Bible," History, 11.75 million.
10. "60 Minutes," CBS, 11.67 million.