Other top television stories
More news and other features
'Like' The Clicker TV blog
Get the latest TV and reality TV news by following our blog on Facebook!
'Walking Dead's' emotional moments
The AMC drama isn't all about blood and guts — there are plenty of tears, too. From the Grimes family reuniting to the death of characters, we look at the show's emotional scenes.
Creating 'Walking Dead's' zombies
Take a peek at the work of makeup designer Greg Nicotero and his team, who created the decaying monsters of AMC's new show.
Arrested Development set to start new life online
America’s favorite dysfunctional family is back, but they won’t be on television sets this time around. The cult fan favorite show is looking to make waves, contributing to a trend of TV shows, canceled by the networks, finding new life online. TODAY’s Jenna Wolfe reports.
Stars hit the red carpet at the 20th Century Fox Screenings event, Janet Jackson at amfAr's Cinema Against Aids event at Cannes, David Beckham launches his H&M Bodywear Collection, and more.
Prime-time Nielsen ratings
For the week of March 25-31
1. "NCIS," CBS, 18.62 million.
2. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 14.53 million.
3. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 14.47 million.
4. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 13.64 million.
5. "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 13.43 million.
6. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 12.42 million.
7. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 12.41 million.
8. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 12.33 million.
9. "The Bible," History, 11.75 million.
10. "60 Minutes," CBS, 11.67 million.