Other top television stories
More news and other features
'Like' The Clicker TV blog
Get the latest TV and reality TV news by following our blog on Facebook!
'Walking Dead's' emotional moments
The AMC drama isn't all about blood and guts — there are plenty of tears, too. From the Grimes family reuniting to the death of characters, we look at the show's emotional scenes.
Creating 'Walking Dead's' zombies
Take a peek at the work of makeup designer Greg Nicotero and his team, who created the decaying monsters of AMC's new show.
How to cook a frozen steak and more quick kitchen tips
Christopher Kimball, host of “America’s Test Kitchen,” has some quick tips to help you feed your family and spend less time in the kitchen, including how to cook a frozen steak without defrosting.
Jake Johnson and Damon Wayans Jr. on the "Let's Be Cops," red carpet, Selena Gomez is immortalized in wax and more.
Prime-time Nielsen ratings
For the week of March 25-31
1. "NCIS," CBS, 18.62 million.
2. "NCIS: Los Angeles," CBS, 14.53 million.
3. "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 14.47 million.
4. "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 13.64 million.
5. "Dancing With the Stars Results," ABC, 13.43 million.
6. "The Walking Dead," AMC, 12.42 million.
7. "The Voice" (Tuesday), NBC, 12.41 million.
8. "American Idol" (Wednesday), Fox, 12.33 million.
9. "The Bible," History, 11.75 million.
10. "60 Minutes," CBS, 11.67 million.