- Well: Can You Get Ebola From a Toilet Seat?
- Well: Pronouncing the Patient Dead
- Well: Is 10,000 Hours All I Need to Run a Faster Marathon?
- Threat of Lawsuit Could Test Maine’s Quarantine Policy
- With Microsoft Band and Health, a Jump Into the Growing Market for Wearable Technology
- In Liberia, a Good or Very Bad Sign: Empty Hospital Beds
video Dr. Keri Peterson joins TODAY to answer some viewers’ questions, including why some people have terribly bad breath, and why your feet might stink even when you don’t sweat.