More from TODAY.com
Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
Renee Zellweger’s new look is all in the eyes, says an expert. But if the Bridget Jones star’s visage seems different, as ...
- New book claims JFK assassination left Jackie Kennedy with PTSD
- Watch this paralyzed groom walk down the aisle at his wedding
- What 'Wonder Years' taught us about life: Kevin, Paul, Winnie reunite, remember
- 'No more': NFL, celebs team up for domestic violence PSAs
- Renee Zellweger responds to face flap: 'I'm glad folks think I look different'
Sorkin, Senor on Wall Street, economy
October 18: Panel on evolution of women's movement
October 11: Woodward on parallels of Afghanistan, Vietnam
October 4: Maddow, Murphy on media, 2012 elections
June 14: Murphy, Scarborough on Russert, GOP
Katty Kay on balancing family, career
Richard Wolffe on President Obama's White House run
May 17: Our roundtable discusses the controversy surrounding President Obama's speech at Notre Dame; Richard Haass on Iraq: A war of necessity or a war of choice? Plus, viewers' questions
May 3: Scarborough, Gillespie on direction of GOP
McCain on Obama, future role
March 22: Brokaw, Burnett on economy, media
March 15: Cantor talks partisanship, earmarks
March 8: Roundtable talks Geithner, economy
March 1: Roundtable talks economy, Obama