More from TODAY.com
TODAY's Takeaway: Adam Lanza's father breaks his silence, Jason Bateman can't spell
The father of Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza told The New Yorker he wished his son had never been born.
- 'Prom is just prom': Students donate dance money to teacher with cancer
- #Whaling out! Don't break your back trying this new trend
- Tough love! Watch these lion cubs meet their not-so-thrilled dad
- Husky dog wake-up call is a hilarious viral hit
- TODAY's Takeaway: Adam Lanza's father breaks his silence, Jason Bateman can't spell
June 1, 2008: McClellan on Decision 2008
April 6, 2008: MLK on 'Meet the Press'
February 17, 2008: The ‘Capital Gang’ returns
September 23, 2007: Alan Greenspan, Andrea Mitchell discuss first date