More from TODAY.com
Save calories and cash with these restaurant-inspired dishes
Sure, it’s nice to treat yourself to a restaurant meal every now and again. But you can easily make similar — and slimmer ...
- Skip the toilet paper: How to prepare for 'historic' 2015 blizzard
- Couric and Gumbel revisit famous TODAY moment, struggle with new technology in BMW's Super Bowl ad
- 6 things you might've missed from the Miss Universe pageant
- Savannah Guthrie to interview President Obama on Super Bowl Sunday
- Save calories and cash with these restaurant-inspired dishes
June 1, 2008: McClellan on Decision 2008
April 6, 2008: MLK on 'Meet the Press'
February 17, 2008: The ‘Capital Gang’ returns
September 23, 2007: Alan Greenspan, Andrea Mitchell discuss first date