1. Headline
  1. Headline
Image: Sharon Osbourne
Evan Agostini  /  AP file
Sharon Osbourne denies that former "Rock of Love Charm School" contestant Megan Hauserman is suing her.
Access Hollywood
updated 3/6/2009 5:29:54 PM ET 2009-03-06T22:29:54

Despite reports that a former “Rock of Love Charm School” contestant is suing Sharon Osbourne for an alleged December hair-pulling and scratching incident, the reality show host told Access Hollywood there is no lawsuit.

Earlier this week, “Charm School’s” Megan Hauserman filed a suit in Los Angeles court claiming battery, negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress as a result of a December incident during the taping of the “Charm School” finale. The suit claimed that Osbourne hit Hauserman, pulled her hair and scratched her, the Associated Press reported.

She was reportedly seeking a jury trial and punitive damages from Osbourne for the incident that VH1’s Web site called “Sharon and Megan’s big fight.”

Not true, according to Osbourne.

“(Is Hauserman) suing over the whole hair pulling thing?” AccessHollywood.com’s Dish of Salt, Laura Saltman, asked Osbourne at the “American Idol” top 13 party Thursday night at AREA in Los Angeles.

“What girl?” Osbourne replied.

“Aren’t you being sued?” Saltman continued, referring to reports of the lawsuit.

“No. Me? No,” Osbourne said.

Copyright 2013 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Discuss:

Discussion comments

,