Recipe: Cheesy chicken spaghetti
We hardly ever end up with leftovers with this one!
- 2 cups cooked, cubed, seasoned, chicken
- 2 pounds cooked, drained spaghetti noodles
- Cheese sauce
- 2 pounds Velveeta (1 large box)
- 1 1/2 cans evaporated milk, or 2 cups milk
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, un-drained (optional)
To make the cheese sauce, melt sauce ingredients together in the microwave, pour over chicken and noodles and stir. Enjoy!
search for more recipes in TODAY Food