1. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, garlic, coriander, cumin and oregano. Saute until translucent and fragrant, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add red peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes. Empty contents of skillet into slow cooker.
3. Heat one tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet (working in batches if necessary) and cook until it is no longer pink on the outside, approximately 5-7 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker.
4. Add wine, chicken stock, green chiles, beans and white pepper to slow cooker and turn on to low. Cook for 6-7 hours.
5. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Return to slow cooker.
6. Add cream, salt, and turkey sausage, turn cooking setting to high and remove lid or simple leave lid slightly ajar to let moisture escape. Cook until sauce is thickened, approximately 30-45 minutes.
7. If a thicker chili is desired: Mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water or stock for each cap of liquid. Add to slow cooker and mix. Allow sauce to thicken before serving.
8. Serve in bread bowl and top with favorite garnishes.
For a hearty all in one meal, serve in a warm bread bowl.
If you like your chili extra spicy, add ½ a diced jalapeno and sauté with onions before adding to slow cooker.