It comes once a year — that special day where you celebrate your mom and thank her for everything she's done. But there's a problem: You haven't bought her gift and Mother's Day is three days away! No need to panic! TODAY Style Contributor Lloyd Boston has some fabulous gift ideas that are good to go.
Fashions gifts for Mom
The young mom
For the young mom, it's all about pampering made easy — and feeling like a lady through the first years with baby.
Top: Rebecca Taylor, $221; shorts: Rebecca Taylor, $213; shoes: Rebecca Taylor, $363
The young grandmom
Just because she has grandkids doesn't mean she is slowing down!
Top: Vineyard Vines, $80; sweater: Vineyard Vines, $125; pants: Vineyard Vines, $80; flip flops: Vineyard Vines, $40; tote: Vineyard Vines, $75
The empty nester
Like so many others, her kids are grown and out of the house, and she's no longer just a mom, she's now also a friend. And she deserves the very best!
Jacket: Ralph Lauren, $250; top: Ralph Lauren, $90; pants: Ralph Lauren, $90; shoes: Ralph Lauren, $165
Other gifts for Mom
- Spa gift certificate, $75 and up
- Hanky Panky lingerie: Nordstrom Stores, $84 and up
- Floral subscription, $400 and up
- Excitations gift package, $50 and up
- 30g iPod and iTunes with gift card: Apple, $275 and up
- Floral tote: Lands' End, $28.50
- Bon Appetit cookbook and magazine subscription, $35
- House and Garden magazine, $12 and up
© 2013 MSNBC Interactive. Reprints