MADRID, Spain — A 67-year-old woman has given birth to twin sons in the northern city of Barcelona, a hospital official said.
More from TODAY.com
Ellen dares Matt in prank war: 'You can't beat me at this'
When Matt Lauer paid a visit to prankster Ellen DeGeneres last week, he warned her, "Revenge is a dish best served cold." ...
- 'A miracle': Mom's search for clues helps solve boy's mystery illness
- Fortune reveals the 100 best companies to work for
- Vince Vaughn reveals his funny, not-so-secret fetish!
- Try these allergy-friendly desserts: Zucchini bread, whoopie pies
- Ellen dares Matt in prank war: 'You can't beat me at this'
The woman, whose identity has not been revealed, gave birth Friday by Caesarian section, according to an official at Sant Pau hospital who spoke on condition of anonymity because of hospital policy.
The mother and twins all were doing well though the newborns were both in incubators, the official said.
Originally from the southern region of Andalucia, the woman had previously undergone in vitro fertilization abroad, the official said.
A 66-year-old Romanian woman, Adriana Iliescu, gave birth to a daughter in Bucharest in January 2005.
© 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.