Recipe: Pomegranate and Balsamic Glazed Poussin
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 poussin (very small young chicken), cut in half
Steal This Recipe® step-by-step Instructions:
- Bring the pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil.
- Turn to medium low heat and simmer until mixture becomes like a thick glaze.
- Marinate the poussin in half of the liquid for 4 to 6 hours.
- Reserve the other half to use for glazing during grilling.
- Heat grill to about 400 degrees, and begin to cook the poussin.
- Start by grilling the birds skin-side down for about 7 minutes.
- Brush with reserved glaze, then turn the pieces over.
- Glaze the tops and grill for 3 more minutes.
- Turn over again, glaze the tops and continue grilling until done.
For complete nutritional information go to www.stealthisrecipe.com.
search for more recipes in TODAY Food