Recipe: Homemade Adobo
This recipe for adobo is a staple seasoning for many Latin recipes. You can make a large batch, store it in an airtight container and use it as a flavor enhancer in your favorite dishes.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder or flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon achiote powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
Combine the spices in a small glass jar with an airtight lid and shake to blend. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
Yields about ½ cup