Recipe: Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped fresh dill
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- Sea salt, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, optional
- 4 medium cucumbers, peeled and chopped into small cubes or wedges (about 5 cups)
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sour cream, dill, lime juice, and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Stir the cucumbers into the dressing.
Makes about 6 cups
search for more recipes in TODAY Food