Is there any fabric more lush and luxurious than velvet? We think not. Thankfully, this deluxe textile isn't just for special occasions anymore. We found that velvet is the fabric of choice for this season's home accessories, and rounded up seventeen of our absolute favorites. Go ahead, have a seat — these items were made for living!
1. Shelly Round Velvet Pillow, $39, Urban Outfitters
2. Mid-Century Upholstered Side Chair, $249.00, West Elm
More Decorating videos
New Year’s Eve party ideas to keep your guests well entertained and fed
Watch 2 designers vie to create New Year’s Eve spaces for only $250
When should you take down Christmas decorations: Before the new year or after?
These cozy pillows and stylish paper plates will make your home party-ready for under $50!
3. Violet Chair Cushion, $16.99, World Market
4. Pink Quilted Throw Pillow with Gold Trim, $45, Land of Nod
5. Everglade Teal Velvet Accent Lamp Shade, $14.99, World Market
6. Luxe Seed Stitch Quilt, $249, Urban Outfitters
7. 23" Velvet Floor Cushion, $79.95, CB2
8. Roya Slate Blue Chair, $199, CB2
9. Harley Quilted Placemats, $42.00, Birch Lane
10. Stockholm Sofa, $999, IKEA
11. Velvet Ottoman by Skyline Furniture, $189, AllModern
12. Threshold Tufted Rectangular Ottoman, $129.99, Target
13. Velvet Table Runner, $79, Pottery Barn
14. Queen Upholstered Headboard, $315.99, Wayfair
15. Sanela Curtain, $79.99, IKEA
16. Teal Velvet Kendall Chair, $429, World Market
17. Special Order Pouf in Moss Performance Velvet, $99, West Elm
Market work by Louise Gore, on Instagram @LouisePGore