There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
New Year’s Eve party ideas to keep your guests well entertained and fed
Watch 2 designers vie to create New Year’s Eve spaces for only $250
When should you take down Christmas decorations: Before the new year or after?
These cozy pillows and stylish paper plates will make your home party-ready for under $50!
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!