There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
Feeling cramped? Learn tricks to make your small space seem larger
Pops of color, shades of green: Hottest home trends of 2017
See the tiny library that sits in the woods of upstate New York
New Year’s Eve party ideas to keep your guests well entertained and fed
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!