There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
How to make your last-minute backyard bash look like you planned it
How to make your house LOOK organized (without actually cleaning up)
Learn easy ways to redo your bedroom for $50, $100, $150
Staging secrets that will help your home sell for more $$$
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!