There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
LED wine stoppers, Sterno s’mores set: Memorial Day party accessories
HGTV ‘Home Town’ stars share DIY decorating projects for spring
Painted ceramics, macramé planters and other spring entertainment trends
DIY bunny ears, egg carton flowers, ice eggs: Clever crafts for Easter
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!