There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
3 spook-tacular ways to dress up your front door for Halloween
Get these spooky Halloween gadgets, decor to kick up the fear factor
Creepy-cool DIY Halloween crafts for the whole family
Quick and easy Halloween DIY projects to spookify your home this season
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!