There is no reason for your fridge not to have a little touch of class to it, right? And this magnet DIY is just the way to make it happen.
All you need to pull off this magnet DIY is a $10 trip to the craft store and two minutes of your day. Ready? Go!
- 1 bag of gold rocks (we used these)
- 1 package of small magnets
- Super glue
More Decorating videos
How to create a festive holiday table centerpiece using books
‘Property Brothers’ Drew and Jonathan Scott offer DIY tips to upgrade your home
How to create a DIY winter wonderland
Event planning expert shares fun ways to decorate, entertain for the holidays
1. Add a small dot of super glue to the back of the magnet.
2. Apply the magnet to the rock and hold it firm until it's secure.
3. Once dry, your magnet is ready to use!