A delicious and quick recipe.
- 1 package boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 diced small green pepper
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 1 diced small red pepper
- 1 can tomato paste
Yield: 4 Servings
- Cube chicken and parboil until cooked through.
- Drain water from pan, retaining chicken.
- To chicken add pineapple, tomato paste and peppers.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve over rice or orzo noodles.
- Substitution: Try canned stewed tomatoes in place of the tomato paste for a sauce with more body.
This story originally appeared on iVillage.