Scrambled egg in the shell! Chefs share winning recipes
KLG, Hoda help chefs warm up for culinary challengePlay Video
KLG, Hoda celebrate Red Nose Day!
Tryday Friday: Kathie Lee meets the Wrapadoo!
Pin for a cause! Make shrimp linguine, sugar cookies
Diogo Morgado: Playing Jesus changed my life
While the renowned Bocuse D'or World Cooking Contest doesn't take place until January, Team USA is already preparing. Chefs Philip Tessier, Skylar Stover and their coach Gavin Kaysen share these top recipes.
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 2 tsp ham or bacon, diced small
- 2 tsp cheese, diced small
- 1 tsp chives, chopped fine
- Additional option garnishes, like cooked mushrooms, chopped parsley, cooked onions, etc., all cut small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 passion fruits, fresh (substitute with lemon juice if unavailable)
- 1 bottle champagne (750 ml)