Joan Cusack’s oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies
Actress and mother of two Joan Cusack has partnered with Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, a nonprofit focused on raising money for pediatric cancer research. Here, she offers a personal cookie recipe to help further the cause.
Recipe yields about three dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Find out how you can give back with a bake sale this holiday season at GladtoGive.com.