Homemade desserts: Razzleberry lemon, black forest cakes
Treat yourself to razzleberry lemon, black forest cakePlay Video
KLG, Hoda celebrate Red Nose Day!
Tryday Friday: Kathie Lee meets the Wrapadoo!
Pin for a cause! Make shrimp linguine, sugar cookies
Diogo Morgado: Playing Jesus changed my life
Cathy Mitchell, author of "Dump Cakes," shows how to step up those store-bought cake mixes by adding a few other ingredients in these easy-to-make cake recipes.
- 1 21-ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 1 15-ounce can of pitted dark cherries, drained
- 1 package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 12-ounce can of cherry cola
- Chocolate chips
- 3 to 4 cups fresh raspberries or mixed berries
- 12 ounces diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 package raspberry gelatin
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted