Game-winning cocktails for Super Bowl Sunday
These cocktails are perfect for the Super BowlPlay Video
How to keep the romantic spark lit after the kids arrive
Madelyn Fernstrom shows how to clean up your pantry
Meet YouTube's 'Superwoman,' Lilly Singh
Christine Lahti shares poignant story of her late sister
Prepping fora Super Bowl bash this Sunday? Have some fun with these game-specific recipes from "Cocktail Guru" Jonathan Pogash.
Super Bowl Sangria (to serve approx. 30)
- 1 bottle Sandeman Founder's Reserve Port wine
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 cups POM wonderful pomegranate juice
- 1/2 bottle Martini Prosecco
1. Pour all ingredients except for Prosecco in a large pitcher. Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight.
2. When ready to serve, remove and add the Prosecco, then serve immediately over ice in wine glasses.
Garnish: Fresh berries, like blueberries and raspberries.
Mile High Mojito
- 1 1/2 oz. Blue Chair Bay White Rum
- 3/4 oz. clementine juice
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- Splash of fresh lime juice
- Top with Martini Prosecco (or Colorado beer)
- 1 handful fresh herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary, mint)
1. Muddle the herbs in the lime juice.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except for beer, with ice and shake well.
3. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with a splash of beer.
Garnish: Lots of fresh herbs.
- 1 1/2 oz. double espresso vodka
- 3/4 oz. sweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 oz. espresso
1. Shake well with ice and strain into martini glass.
Garnish: Espresso powder and mint leaf floating on top.
- 1 oz. POM wonderful pomegranate juice
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemonade
- Top with Sam Adams Cold Snap beer
1. Build directly into rocks glass with ice and stir.
Garnish: Tears and hope.