Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:46 PM ET
Prepping for a Super Bowl bash this Sunday? Have some fun with these game-specific recipes from "Cocktail Guru" Jonathan Pogash.
Super Bowl Sangria (to serve approx. 30)
1. Pour all ingredients except for Prosecco in a large pitcher. Cover and chill in refrigerator overnight.
2. When ready to serve, remove and add the Prosecco, then serve immediately over ice in wine glasses.
Garnish: Fresh berries, like blueberries and raspberries.
Mile High Mojito
1. Muddle the herbs in the lime juice.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except for beer, with ice and shake well.
3. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Top with a splash of beer.
Garnish: Lots of fresh herbs.
1. Shake well with ice and strain into martini glass.
Garnish: Espresso powder and mint leaf floating on top.
Maybe Next Year
1. Build directly into rocks glass with ice and stir.
Garnish: Tears and hope.