Chicken wings for game day: Honey BBQ, sesame and more
Super Bowl snacks: Honey BBQ wings, buffalo dipPlay Video
Give It Away! See if you won our Cuisinart prize package
What to do if a party guest unexpectedly brings their dog
Cook a juicy pork tenderloin: Chef George Mendes shows how
5 DIY outdoor games to play with your kids
What's a football game without a good dose of chicken wings? Fortunately, you won't need to find out. Drew Cerza, also known as the "Wing King," shares chicken wing recipes that are perfect for Sunday's big game.
- 3 lbs, chicken wing pieces
- 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated peeled ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. minced green onion or cilantro
1. Bake wings in foil-lined pan at 500 degrees on lowest oven rack for 20 to 25 minutes until crispy, turning once. 2. Mix sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in large bowl.3. Toss wings in sauce to coat. Sprinkle with green onion or cilantro.
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wing pieces
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup melted butter
Deep fry at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 tbsp. Asian sesame oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine barbecue sauce with cayenne pepper sauce, jam and sesame oil. Set aside. 2. Deep fry the wings at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until cooked and crispy. Drain. 3. Toss hot wings in jam mixture. Place on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4 cups of dip
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (12.5 oz. each) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. 2. Stir until smooth. Mix in salad dressing,cayenne pepper sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken. 3. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.