Chicken and cheese lasagna roll-ups
This recipe results in a unique and delicious lasagna dish. For a quickdinner idea, serve with a side of sauteed vegetables or salad.
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, cheeses, milk, and pepper
- Spread 1/2 cup mixture on each lasagna noodle; roll jelly-roll fashion
- In a 13 by 9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- Arrange lasagna rolls, seam-side down in sauce in baking dish
- Top with remaining spaghetti sauce
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot
- Serve, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
This recipe originally appeared on iVillage.