Want to wow guests at your next party with dishes that are both festive and memorable? Here, chef Ming Tsai shares mouthwatering recipes that are ideal for any bash.
First up: Everything you need to create a surf-and-turf slider station. Components include:
- Whole roasted beef tenderloin (See recipe below);
- Tea rub (See recipe below);
- Smoked salmon;
- Small potato buns;
- Plum sambal;
- Wasabi-horseradish cream (See recipe below);
- Crispy onions (See recipe below);
- Sliced homemade pickles (See recipe below).
Your guests also are sure to love Ming Tsai's recipes for appetizers like shrimp toast, chicken satays with spicy almond sauce, and sesame-crusted goat cheese crostini with sweet and sour apricot chutney.