Entertaining this summer? Wow your guests with B. Smith's sesame salmon on a raft with grilled vegetables and garlic rice.
- 3/4 cup Lawry's Sesame Ginger Marinade With Mandarin Orange Juice
- 2-1/2- lb. salmon fillet
- 2-1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spread
- 2 tsp. Lawry's® Garlic Salt
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 3 medium red, yellow and/or orange bell peppers, quartered
- 2 large onions, sliced into thick rounds
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 3/8-inch-thick diagonal slices
- 2 Tbsp. Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
In large resealable plastic bag, pour Lawry's® Sesame Ginger Marinade With Mandarin Orange Juice over salmon; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, bring broth, Spread and 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 35 minutes or until rice is tender.Grill cedar plank* 5 minutes; remove from grill. Remove salmon from Marinade, discarding Marinade. On charred side of cedar plank, arrange salmon skin-side-down. On cedar plank, grill salmon, covered, 10 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.Meanwhile, in large bowl, toss vegetables with Olive Oil and remaining 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt. Grill, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden and tender. Cut peppers.Serve salmon on plank with grilled vegetables and hot rice. *Soak cedar plank in water at least 4 hours prior to grilling.