April 28, 2011 at 10:24 AM ET
• The beginning of the end of Harry Potter films grows ever-nearer. Warner Bros. released the first official, full-length trailer of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2." The film will be released this July. Check it out:
• Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora is entering rehab for a second time, according to at Radar Online. The guitarist, 51, is checking into an undisclosed facility to get treated for exhaustion and alcohol addiction. Sambora spent a month at Utah's Cirque Lodge in 2007.
• What to expect when you watch Ryan Reynolds' Green Lantern interpretation? Han Solo. "The character is somewhere in the middle. He’s a classic male," Reynolds told the L.A. Times. "Han Solo, who was witty but not really funny, was one of the touchstones.” You can read the full piece here.
• "Glee" star Jane Lynch will appear in "The Three Stooges," according to Deadline. She will play Mother Superior, who runs the orphanage where the trio grows up.
• Soon, Justin Bieber's 3-D biopic won't be the only place you can see the Beebs on the big screen. Bieber is teaming up with co-star Mark Wahlberg for an as-yet-untitled street basketball drama.