TODAY's Talk: Week of March 14
March 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM ET
Kathie Lee and Hoda spend their first few minutes of each day catching up on their lives and current topics. Read below for more information about their chats. And come back every day this week to learn more about what they said.
Friday, March 18
- Matt Bomer co-hosted TODAY with Hoda and not only is he good looking we discovered he can also sing! Watch out Kathie Lee!
- Matt did have some bad news though, Kathie Lee and Hoda did not make it to the next round of Esquire.com Sexiest Women Alive. However, we loved his challenge to Sofia Vergara to come back to the show without makeup.
- Charlie Sheen is going on tour. Let us know on our Facebook Page if you bought tickets to his sold out shows.
Watch below for Bobbie's Buzz and more details on all these stories.
Thursday, March 17
Watch below for iHoda and more details on all these stories.
Wednesday, March 16
Tuesday, March 15
Monday, March 14
- Anthony Mackie from Hurt Locker and most recently, The Adjustment Bureau hosted with Hoda TODAY.
- The first thing we learned about Anthony is he loves hugs. However, hugs can be controversial depending on the type, number of arms used, and the space between two people. Let us know your thoughts on our Facebook Page
- One women made money this weekend when she sold her spot in the Apple Store line. However, Anthony has made a lot of money because instead of buying an Apple Computer years ago he bought stock!
Watch below for more details on Anthony and all these stories.