TODAY's Takeaway: Royal diaper duty, Savannah's epic dancing skills
1. In his first official interview since the birth of his son George, Prince William revealed the details of his first days of daddy duty, and though we didn't think it possible, he has actually become even more adorable in fatherhood.
"I did the first nappy, a badge of honor," he said, using the Brit word for diapers. "I had every midwife staring at me."
All eyes on new father Prince WilliamPlay Video
New Prince George photo released in honor of 2nd birthday
Queen drives on the grass to avoid a young family
Prince William on new air rescue job, thoughts about a third baby
Princess Charlotte's christening honors Diana
2. Talk about inspirational: James Ward spent much of his childhood homeless in LA’s Skid Row. But with some help from a fundraising site, he is now starting his freshman year at historic Howard University.
“I used to hide it from people,” James said of his homeless past. “But now, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized there was nothing to be embarrassed (about) to begin with.”
Fundraising takes teen from homeless to Howard U.Play Video
Shoplifter stuffs chain saw in his pants
Crying happy tears? Mascara a mess? Jerry to the rescue!
Andy Samberg's biggest fear? Kenan says - bacon!
Coach's 'Player of the Day' helps special needs athletes
3. Savananah's got some smooth moves! Her dancefloor antics got a mention on Sunday’s episode of the HBO drama “The Newsroom” when a character remarked, “That girl can dance.” (We've seen her at the company holiday party and can quite agree.)
'The Newsroom' salutes Savannah's dancing skillsPlay Video
Artist creates amazing balloon animals
New 'mommy friend' apps help lonely moms find friends
How hot is this? Jimmy Fallon jokes about Donald Trump and Al
Jon Stewart announces his final 3 guests, including Louis C.K.
4. Who says you can't share your salary? Or, well, at least the details of it. Discussing money in the office may no longer be a taboo topic, thanks to the new concept of the “transparent workplace,” a system where salaries are not kept secret.
Salary talk isn't taboo in 'transparent workplace'Play Video
New Google feature could help you avoid waiting in line
Amazon Dash Button offers one-touch reordering
Big box buys: What you should buy in bulk, and what to skip
Microsoft launches Windows 10, introduces new features
5. Cuteness overload: These adorable photos of children tasting lemons for the first time, taken by David Wile and April Maciborka, will make your day. It's the same face we make when the NBC newsroom runs out of snacks.
Tomorrow on TODAY: The latest from Fan Appreciation Week!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!