TODAY's Takeaway: Royal diaper duty, Savannah's epic dancing skills
1. In his first official interview since the birth of his son George, Prince William revealed the details of his first days of daddy duty, and though we didn't think it possible, he has actually become even more adorable in fatherhood.
"I did the first nappy, a badge of honor," he said, using the Brit word for diapers. "I had every midwife staring at me."
All eyes on new father Prince WilliamPlay Video
Anticipation grows for Princess Charlotte's royal christening
KLG, Hoda see London, France - and Queen Victoria's underpants
Queen confused by German painting: 'A funny color for a horse'
Queen Elizabeth may have to move out of Buckingham Palace
2. Talk about inspirational: James Ward spent much of his childhood homeless in LA’s Skid Row. But with some help from a fundraising site, he is now starting his freshman year at historic Howard University.
“I used to hide it from people,” James said of his homeless past. “But now, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized there was nothing to be embarrassed (about) to begin with.”
Fundraising takes teen from homeless to Howard U.Play Video
Shoplifter stuffs chain saw in his pants
Crying happy tears? Mascara a mess? Jerry to the rescue!
Andy Samberg's biggest fear? Kenan says - bacon!
Coach's 'Player of the Day' helps special needs athletes
3. Savananah's got some smooth moves! Her dancefloor antics got a mention on Sunday’s episode of the HBO drama “The Newsroom” when a character remarked, “That girl can dance.” (We've seen her at the company holiday party and can quite agree.)
'The Newsroom' salutes Savannah's dancing skillsPlay Video
Social media reacts to Rachel Dolezal interview with Matt Lauer
Will new changes make the SAT exam easier than ever?
Chocolate cuts heart attack risk, helps weight loss
Hot dog hysteria: Contestants prepare for annual eating competition
4. Who says you can't share your salary? Or, well, at least the details of it. Discussing money in the office may no longer be a taboo topic, thanks to the new concept of the “transparent workplace,” a system where salaries are not kept secret.
Salary talk isn't taboo in 'transparent workplace'Play Video
Private flights cheaper than a single commercial ticket? Here's the catch
Feds investigating airlines for possible price fixing
Siri gets sassy with Ellie Kemper, TODAY anchors
Police warn against 'deathtrap' iPhone case shaped like a gun
5. Cuteness overload: These adorable photos of children tasting lemons for the first time, taken by David Wile and April Maciborka, will make your day. It's the same face we make when the NBC newsroom runs out of snacks.
Tomorrow on TODAY: The latest from Fan Appreciation Week!
And that's TODAY's Takeaway!