Feb. 28, 2014 at 4:39 PM ET
1. Michelle Obama sat down with Jenna Bush Hager to celebrate the fourth anniversary of her Let’s Move campaign as part of this week’s Love Your Selfie series. The first lady talked about her recent appearances, including last week’s hilarious skit on “The Tonight Show.”
“Sometimes, if you get up and dance and you're silly, maybe your kids get up and dance and they're silly and they let the guard down,” Obama said.
2. Three months after meeting their adopted baby on TODAY, Priscilla Devries and Richard Dros told Keir Simmons their family is doing well.
“Our family is complete now: we have a boy, we have a girl,” Richard said.
3. You go girl(s)! To celebrate the end of our Love Your Selfie series, Studio 1A hosted a Catwalk of Confidence.
Watch singer Jordin Sparks and TODAY viewers strut their stuff and talk about body image:
4. And before the catwalk, the anchors volunteered major information most people keep secret: their weight.
5. Jeff Rossen led an investigation into before-and-after weight-loss ads. He interviewed Brook, whose picture was used in an ad for Wu-Yi Source Tea.
“I haven't even tried the tea,” she laughed. “I don't even know what this tea is!”
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!