March 6, 2014 at 5:34 PM ET
1. Sarah and Andy Justice and their brood of five adorable babies paid Studio 1A a visit this morning. The couple, who welcomed all five children into their lives in less than a year, told the anchors they couldn’t be happier.
“We were really excited because it was something we’ve been dreaming of and longing for years,” Sarah told our gushing anchors.
2. Terry Shipman, the man who, with the help of his terrier and poodle, started a campaign to top Ellen’s Oscars selfie record, told Carson he’s “flabbergasted” by the response.
3. TIME magazine released an online feature that offers stunning panoramic views from the top of One World Trade Center.
"When you step out onto that platform for the first time, it’s just like you can see the whole world up there," the photographer told TODAY.
4. How are your SAT skills? After the College Board announced big changes to the exam, Carson tested TODAY viewers on their standardized knowledge. Take a stab!
5. You should adopt a rescue animal. Here's why.
And that’s TODAY’s Takeaway!