8/1: Susan Spencer-Wendel's essay, book excerpt, Quest for the Best, Share Life, more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Click here to read journalist Susan Spencer-Wendel's essay on her dog Lenny and living with Lou Gehrig's Disease.
- Reinventing yourself? Tell us about your transition.
- Awkward! See the slideshow of cringe-worthy family vacation photos.
- Click here to read Woman's Day editors review of TV beauty buys.
- Read an excerpt of Leigh Gallgher's "The End of The Suburbs" here.
- Click here to find out what videos are hot right now on YouTube.
- Click here to learn more about the organ donation organization Share Life.
- Enter Kathie Lee & Hoda's College Counterparts contest here.
- We're looking for the best pint-sized Picasso. Find more information about our Quest for the Best contest here.
- Are you a college student on summer break who watches us? Tweet to #KLGandHoda your school and why you like watching us.
- Find out who is on this year's Toyota Summer Concert Series lineup.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Browse this week's videos here.