7/4: Unique hot dog recipes, healing veterans through photography and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Take your wieners to the next level with these crazy hot dog recipes, like pulled pork and mac and cheese.
- Find the shopping list and recipes featured in our "Super Simple Chicken" segment kicking off on Monday.
- Learn more about the Josephine Herrick Project, which helps veterans and many others in the NYC area learn the art of photography.
- Looking for a summer activity for kids that's completely free? Check out the Kids Bowl Free program.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.