7/2: How to become a grill master, #100HappyDays and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Head outside with Martha Stewart's outdoor BBQ-themed recipes, like steak house burgers and watermelon punch.
- Become a grill master with some sizzling meals from Travel Channel's "American Grilled" host, David Guas.
- What should you never refrigerate — and other foods to chill or keep warm.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos.
- Pick one of the songs Ed Sheeran will sing on TODAY!
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.