6/26: Summer cocktails, Glamour's Date Night and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Drink up with a cosmo slushy or ginger-blackberry smash from Maureen Petrosky's book, 'The Cocktail Club.'
- Have fun with your kids this summer by playing summer games, doing crafts and more.
- Get the latest information on Glamour's Date Night event.
- Buffalo chicken dip? Jalapeno poppers? Vote on which Fourth of July recipe Haylie Duff should make with KLG and Hoda next week.
- Send us a video explaining why your best friend is the best — your video may be used on TODAY!
- Parents of college grads: Are you still financially supporting your adult kids? E-mail us!
- Have years and distance separated you from your best friend? Email us your story and we may feature you in an upcoming segment on TODAY.
- Carson Daly has chosen to fight childhood hunger and promote healthy eating. To learn more about his mission and help her fundraise, visit Crowdrise.com/Carson.
- TODAY's Got Talent: Audition for the chance to join 'America's Got Talent'.
- Hoda Kotb has chosen to lift the spirits of children with cancer. To learn more about her mission and help her fundraise, visit Crowdrise.com/Hoda.
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.