Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Say good-bye to plain buttermilk, and instead try these creative waffle recipes like bourbon brown sugar banana and cheddar and bacon.
- Learn more about The Max Schewitz Foundation, which was started after Mary Beth Schewitz lost her 20-year-old son to sudden cardiac arrest.
- Have years and distance separated you from your best friend? Email us your story and we may feature you in an upcoming segment on TODAY .
- Carson Daly has chosen to fight childhood hunger and promote healthy eating. To learn more about his mission and help her fundraise, visit Crowdrise.com/Carson.
- TODAY's Got Talent: Audition for the chance to join 'America's Got Talent'.
- Hoda Kotb has chosen to lift the spirits of children with cancer. To learn more about her mission and help her fundraise, visit Crowdrise.com/Hoda.
- Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.