5/9: Kim Goldman, TODAY Book Club and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Read an excerpt from Kim Goldman’s “Can’t Forgive: My Twenty-Year Battle with O.J. Simpson.”
- Calling all moms! Please join us this Sunday, May 11 for a special Mother’s Day celebration of pampering on the plaza with manis, massages, and reflexology! Please show up at 6:30 a.m. ET for your chance to be chosen!
- TODAY Book Club: RSVP for a Google+ Hangout with “The Fault in Our Stars” author John Green and the stars of the upcoming movie. Check out TODAY’s Vine account today to see the Green and the cast post videos! #TFiOSTODAY
- Read an excerpt from Cathy LaGrow's book "The Waiting."
- Does your mom deserve a Mother's Day surprise? Send us an email and tell us why.
- Win a trip to explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
- Mariah Carey, Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- Learn more about Carson Daly's Shine a Light fundraiser to support KidsGardening.org at Crowdrise.com/Carson.
- College graduates: Are you struggling to find your first job? Send us an emailor tweet with the hashtag #FirstJobTODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.