5/22: How to help tornado victims and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY
- Here's how you can help victims of the Oklahoma City tornado.
- If you're searching for a missing relative, check Red Cross Safe & Well's site. And please register if you're within the disaster region.
- For more on Willie and Natalie's trip to Chicago, click here.
- Want your book-loving teen to join Al's Book Club? Click here.
- Read an excerpt from Squire Rushnell's "Divine Alignment."
- Do you have a valuable item to sell? Tell us what’s in your closet and you may be featured on TODAY.
- Get recipes for juicy rib steaks, scallops and potatoes from chef Michael Lomonaco.
- Who's performing on the TODAY 2013 summer concerts? Find the lineup, here.
- Enter TODAY's Father's Day Burger Battle. Read the official rules, here.
- Quest for the Best: Do you and your twin have a talent? Send your videos here.
- Send us your photo for TODAY's Baby of the Week. Read the official rules.
- We want to hear from you! Send in your questions, comments and story ideas here.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.