Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here
- Find out more about the non-profit organization The Extra Mile.
- TODAY Book Club: RSVP for a Google+ Hangout with “The Fault in Our Stars” author John Green and the stars of the upcoming movie. Also, answer a question about John Green's 'The Fault in Our Stars' for a goodie.
- Love Harry Potter, TODAY fans? Enter to win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort to explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Diagon Alley.
- Hoda Kotb has chosen to lift the spirits of children with cancer. To learn more about her mission and help her fundraise, visit Crowdrise.com/Hoda.
- Mariah Carey, Usher and more! Find the full lineup of the 2014 summer Concert Series on TODAY.
- College graduates: Are you struggling to find your first job? Send us an email or tweet with the hashtag #FirstJobTODAY.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.