4/10: 'Heartbleed' bug, Guinness World Records, more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
- Do you have a question about the "Heartbleed" security bug? Tweet your questions with #OrangeRoom and Mashable's Lance Ulanoff may answer them. And for more information about what passwords you may need to change as a result of "Heartbleed," click here.
- Get your stopwatch ready! TODAY will set out to break Guinness World Records during Spring Breakers TODAY.
- Help ConAgra Foods, P&G and Feeding America end child hunger in America and reach their goal of 7 million meals.
- Show off those curves! Send TODAY your swimsuit photo.
- College graduates: Are you struggling to find your first job? Send us an email or tweet with the hashtag #FirstJobTODAY.
- Find help for you or anyone you know battling a substance abuse problem.
- #LoveYourSelfie: Tweet us your favorite photo and one thing you love about yourself.
- Find last-minute tax tips for maximum returns here.
- Are you one of Weekend TODAY's biggest fans? We want to hear from you.
- Want to slim down by the summer? You could be on TODAY!
- Want the chance to win a Mother’s Day getaway in NYC? Send in your selfies!
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos.