2/7: Opening Ceremony party recipes, Al Roker quiz, more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Find Giada De Laurentiis' recipes for an Opening Ceremony party.
- Watch this video about how to get the most for your money on flowers.
- Take the quiz: ‘Which Al Roker are you?'
- Eat like an Olympian! Lindsey Vonn shares her favorite banana bread recipe.
- Click here to listen to the full 1968 John Lennon interview with Maurice Hindle.
- Want to dress like Kim Kardashian or Rihanna? Find 5 celeb looks for half the price.
- Download the printable flag coloring pages to get your kids excited for the Olympics.
- Answer a Book Club question about "Under the Wide and Starry Sky for a goodie.
- Bring Russia to you with classic beef stroganoff and other Russian culinary favorites.
- Take a trip back in time with Renaissance-inspired recipes like roasted chicken and marinated fennel.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.