Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Watch Matt Lauer's interview with Janay Rice's father, Joe Palmer, here. And click here for more from the exclusive interview with Janay and Ray Rice.
- TODAY's Million Meals by Christmas: Help us fill food banks nationwide.
- #GivingTuesday: How to give back while hosting the holidays.
- Find more information on which parts of the body are affected by stress in this article from Health magazine.
- Enter for a chance to win TODAY’s Holiday Cookie Contest!
- Kindest Kid vote: Which amazing child should win the grand prize?
- If you or someone you know has been affected by sexual violence, help is available 24/7 through the National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-HOPE and online.rainn.org.
- Heart of Christmas: Tell us about a family or organization that needs some help.
- TODAY's 21st annual Toy Drive: Make holidays sparkle for kids, teens in need.
- #IAmUnbroken: Submit a story showcasing your strength of spirit.
- Ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Get in shape with Jenna Wolfe
Shine a Light
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families. Get Al's TODAY camouflage hat here.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
KLG and Hoda