Heard it on TODAY?
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Vote, donate to breast cancer research — and a TODAY anchor may get dunked. Show your #PinkPower: Buy a TODAY shirt to benefit breast cancer awareness.
- Sign up for Jenna Wolfe's weekly fit tip newsletter and find more tips from her #NoExcusesTODAY series here.
- Watch the full video of Natalie and Jenna getting pranked by a 'Ouija' psychic.
- Want to watch Nik Wallenda's next stunt? His special, "Skyscraper Live With Nik Wallenda" will air Sunday, November 2 at 7 P.M. EST on the Discovery Channel.
- Why do you love football, and what role does it play in your life? Share with the NFL and TODAY and you could win a trip to the Super Bowl.
- If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, here's where to get help. You can also call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.
- What makes you smile? Join TODAY and share your #100HappyDays photos
- Find out how to ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Shine a Light
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
KLG and Hoda