Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- Want to join the No-Shave TODAY cause this year? Find out you can join our anchors and raise awareness for men's health
- Tell us on our Facebook page: Should there be a mandatory quarantine in the US for travelers from Ebola-affected West African nations?
- TODAY Book Club author debunks myths common myths about HIV
- More information about the recall of potentially defective airbags.
- Read all of the amazing stories that were part of our Together We Make Football series.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Show your #PinkPower: Buy a TODAY shirt to benefit breast cancer awareness.
- #IAmUnbroken: Submit a story showcasing your strength of spirit.
- If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, here's where to get help. You can also call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.
- Ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Get in shape with Jenna Wolfe
Shine a Light
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families. Get Al's TODAY camouflage hat here.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
KLG and Hoda