Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Statements in response to this morning's Rossen Report from the American Health Care Association and the Vicksburg Convalescent Center in Mississippi.
- The Ritzer Family has established a scholarship fund in memory of Colleen: Click here for more information.
- Book Club pop quiz! Answer our 'Mad About the Boy' question.
- #WhatWorksForMe: Share the alternative pain treatments that work for you.
- Bobbie's Buzz: Transform yourself with makeup on Halloween.
- The Scotto's serve up simple one-pot meals: Italian ribs, pasta, more.
- Have a great Halloween costume? Send us your photos!
- She got engaged on the plaza; now hear about her non-profit work.
- If you know of a non-profit organization that is making a difference, please tweet us with the hashtag #HopeToIt and they may be featured in an upcoming segment.
- Read an excerpt from Neil Sedaka's "Rock 'N' Roll Survivor."
- The Bridget Jones sequel is the latest TODAY Book Club pick. Click here to RSVP for a Google Hangout with author Helen Fielding.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.