Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY and browse this week's video here.
Heard it on TODAY?
- More information about the recall of potentially defective airbags.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Show your #PinkPower: Buy a TODAY shirt to benefit breast cancer awareness.
- #IAmUnbroken: Submit a story showcasing your strength of spirit.
- Read an excerpt from Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Patton" here.
- Read an exclusive excerpt from "Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis: The Untold Story" by Barbara Leaming.
- Questions on how you can achieve and maintain your retirement dreams? Tweet them using hashtag #GetAPlan and Jean will help you out.
- Get there recipes for savory and healthy kale salad, crispy skin salmon here.
- Learn more about "Make a Difference Day," the largest national day devoted to community service. It takes place on Saturday, October 25.
- If you or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, here's where to get help. You can also call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.
- Ask Willard Scott to announce a birthday or anniversary milestone.
- Planning to visit TODAY in New York City? Be sure to RSVP and get the scoop on how to be a part of the show.
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings
Get in shape with Jenna Wolfe
Shine a Light
- Join Al in his mission to support the troops, visit his fundraising page atCrowdrise.com/AlRoker, where proceeds will go to support the USO and its programs for our troops and their families. Get Al's TODAY camouflage hat here.
- To join Hoda in her mission to raise money for pediatric cancer research, visit her fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/Hoda, and watch the inspiring "Truly Brave" music video here.
- For more information on Tamron Hall's campaign to create a PSA that addresses emotional and physical abuse in teenage relationships, visit Crowdrise.com/Tamron.
KLG and Hoda