10/2: Southern recipes, Too Good to be Healthy, book excerpts and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Fact or Fiction: Is Soyle real? Or is Hoofball?
- Read an excerpt from Laura A. Wasser's "It Doesn't Have to Be That Way."
- Watch video of the gentle Labrador befriending a boy with Down's Syndrome.
- Too Good to be Healthy: Send us your chili recipes. Read the official rules here.
- Love candy bars? Try Joy Bauer's 4 healthier versions.
- Get Tom Colicchio's recipe for seafood rice and Padma's recipe for Chambord berries here.
- Read an excerpt from Joel Osteen's "Break Out: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life."
- Fact or Fiction: Extreme Ironing or Upstart Academy
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers started their morning.
- Find more information about Miley Cyrus' concert and who is on this year's Toyota Summer Concert Series lineup.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.