10/15: Fall recipes, Jim Henson excerpt, Teacher of the Year and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Should the Washington Redskins change their name? Click here to weigh in.
- Read an excerpt from 'Jim Henson': The Biography."
- Get Lidia Bastianich's recipes for chicken breast with oranges and more.
- We want to see the house in your neighborhood that has the best Halloween decorations. Tweet your photos, post them to Instagram, or share them on Facebook with #TODAYSTake.
- Brit Morin shares her 'Pinspiration' on TODAY's Halloween board.
- The Bridget Jones sequel is the latest TODAY Book Club pick. Click here to RSVP for a Google Hangout with author Helen Fielding.
- Read an excerpt from Soleil Moon Frye's book "Let's Get This Party Started."
- Get Anne Burrell's recipes for the perfect fall recipes.
- Read an excerpt from Octavia Spencer's book "The Case of the Time-Capsule Bandit."
- Do you loathe a clothing item your partner loves? Tell us.
- Enter KLG and Hoda's Teacher of the Year contest.
- What would happen if your business shut down? Send us pics and videos with #IfIShutDown.#TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers start their mornings.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.