10/1: Book excerpts, Fact or Fiction and more
Find more information about the following stories featured on TODAY:
- Read an excerpt from Chris Matthews' "Tip and The Gipper."
- Click here for more information on the automated robocalls.
- The "Hobbit" returns: See new movie art from "Desolation of Smaug."
- Find more information on Tiny Superheroes, the non-profit who creates capes for ill and disabled children.
- Have a healthy chili recipe? Enter Joy Bauer's Too Good To Be Healthy" competition. Read the full rules, here.
- This week's Steals and Deals: Clutches, cookbooks, earrings, more.
- Make Sal Scognamill's recipe for vegetable napoleon.
- Elizabeth Gilbert returns to fiction with her new novel "The Signature of All Things." Read an excerpt.
- Fact or Fiction: Extreme Ironing or Upstart Academy
- Read an excerpt from Nick Offerman's "Paddle Your Own Canoe."
- #TODAYSunrise: Share your image and see how fellow viewers started their morning.
- Find more information about Miley Cyrus' concert and who is on this year's Toyota Summer Concert Series lineup.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Browse this week's videos here.